At Aurivo Consumer Foods, we strive for operational excellence and the highest quality standards in everything we do. We continuously meet the strictest standards as set down by food governing bodies. Innovation is also a cornerstone of our business and many of our leading products have scooped top awards to prove it!
BRC Level 6 – Grade A
This Global Standard for Food Safety provides a framework for food manufacturers to assist the production of safe food and to manage product quality to meet customers’ requirements. Certification against the standard is recognised by many retailers, food service companies and manufacturers around the world.
The Global Standard for Food Safety has been developed to specify the safety, quality and operational criteria required to be within a food manufacturing organisation to fulfil obligations with regard to legal compliance and protection of the consumer. The format of the standard is designed to allow for assessment by an independent third party of the site against the requirements of the standards. Both our milk processing plants in Donegal and Sligo have attained Grade A standard which is the highest certification available.
Dept of Agriculture Certified
The Department of Agriculture is the “Competent Authority”, which has overall responsibility to ensure that all relevant EU Food Safety legislation is correctly implemented by the food manufacturer. This is achieved by regular audits on site to ensure compliance to all relevant food legislation and also independent analysis of finished product samples, which ensures that all products are produced to the correct food safety and quality standards.
Organic Trust Certified
The Organic Trust is an independent organic certification body, to ensure and maintain the integrity of foods labelled “organic”, and to ensure consumers that organic foods, carrying the Organic Trust logo is produced in compliance with strict organic standards. An inspection system of all areas of organic production on site including raw materials, packaging and despatch is the core to maintaining the correct standard.
Aurivo is also certified by the National Dairy Council. www.ndc.ie
Connacht Gold Low Fat Butter
- “Best New Product in Ireland” – award by the National Food Centre and the Irish Shows Association.
- “Innovation Award” – at IFEX – the International Food Exhibition.
- Nomination and certificate from the Irish Food Writers Guild who select the best in Irish food for recognition every year.
Connacht Gold Softer Butter
- 3 Gold Stars at Great Taste 2012. These awards are meticulously judged on blind tastings by top chefs, cookery writers, food critics, restaurateurs and fine food retailers. From over 8,800 entries the prestigious 3 Star Gold- the highest accolade- was only awarded to 123 products.
Organic for Us Wholemilk
- Gold medal for Best Chilled Drink, Blas na hEireann 2011 and 2012. The annual Blas na hEireann National Irish Food Awards celebrate and reward the very best of Irish produce and the passionate, driven individuals behind it. We’re delighted to have picked up the gold medal in the Chilled Drinks category for our Whole Milk for two consecutive years.
Connacht Gold Vitamin Enriched Milk
- Gold Star, Great Taste 2010
Connacht Gold Garlic & Herb butter
- Gold – Blas na hEireann 2009 – Best new Yellow Fats Product
- Gold – 2010 Great Taste Awards
Connacht Gold Creamery butter
- Silver – 2009 Blas na hEireann Award for Best new product in Yellow Fats